[TR] Fuel spilling out on cornering

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Fuel spilling out on cornering
From: Adrian Jones <adrianjones747@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 20:21:10 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
OK, last message for this evening!

Leaving work about a week ago, a buddy following behind noticed fuel coming
from the back passenger side as I was cornering.

I checked out the fuel tank and overflow - everything seemed in order and I
don't fill the fuel tank to the top.  I just stick the nozzle all the way in
and stop pumping when it cuts off.  Also I must have burnt at least a gallon
before this incident.

Any thoughts?  Its a new tank (well, 3 year old tank I got from Moss Motors
when the old one started leaking)

Regards,  Adrian TS58324

===     http://www.vtr.org