Re: [TR] basic fan shroud design?

To: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] basic fan shroud design?
From: kinderlehrer@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 15:13:08 +0000
Paul, Am I understanding you to say you are putting the shroud between the
radiator and the engine?  I thought they went between they went between the
grill and the radiator to funnel road air through the radiator. Moss and/or TRF
sell a cardboard/fiberboard shroud that once painted and installed seems to
work fine in front of the radiator.
Bob

From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>

===     http://www.vtr.org