[TR] A very generous TR List member

To: "Triumphs Digest" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] A very generous TR List member
From: "Lanoway, Brian" <Brian_Lanoway@standardaero.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 07:37:20 -0500
A while back I posted a message about my squealing clutch release bearing.
Among the many responses that contained all kinds of valuable advice, I
received an offer from Cosmo Kramer to send me a spare spring to add to my
slave cylinder to preload the bearing.  Cosmo went out of his way to mail me
the spring and I want to recognize his generosity here on the list.  This is
typical of the List and I just want to say that I'm grateful to be part of
such a helpful community.

Brian Lanoway
1973 TR6
Winnipeg