[TR] More on Bumper Badges

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] More on Bumper Badges
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 15:39:58 -0700
So far, I have gotten commitments for a total of 19 bumper badges.  I am
looking for about 30 or more before committing resources to have them made.

I think that if I get that sort of commitment, I can go ahead and have them
made and sell them for about $35.00 plus about 5 bucks for shipping and
handling.

Si if you are interested and have not yet responded, please do so as soon as
possible because production time will get worse as we approach the Holiday
season.

The badge will be the same design as the list decals with the background in
raised chrome with the black, blue and red colors filled in with a high
quality baked enamel.  The size will be 3" in diameter with a standard base
for mounting on badge bars.

Regards,

Joe Curry

===     http://www.vtr.org