[TR] Is it just me??

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Is it just me??
From: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 18:08:48 -0800
I haven't gotten any messages in a couple of days. I can't believe there is
no traffic, I checked the web interface page and I am subscribed. I checked
the spam filter and it isn't diverting them.
While at work I check messages usinsg the Comcast web email interface, at
home I use Outlook Express - no messages on either.

I am not getting any messages on my other Major-Domo list either, although
there is considerably less traffic on that one.

Is it me? Or is there a problem with the list?

===     http://www.vtr.org