[TR] Yet another intro thread

To: Triumph Email List <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Yet another intro thread
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 09:10:09 -0500
Hello,

I am not an original member although I have been a member for a long time.

I currently own:

1958 TR3A, Restored in '79. Pale Yellow.
1963 TR4, Acquired in 2005 off of Ebay, currently in the 'final' stages of a
full body - off - frame restoration. Spa White. I hope to make it to the TRA
meet in Geneva, NY this summer, maybe with both cars.
1974 T140V, This is the 2 wheel version. The Bonneville. Original owner - very
nice handling bike.
1998 Thunderbird T3, Another Triumph 2 wheel version but with a 3 cyl 4 valves
per, oh cam and more reliable than any car I have ever owned. And like all
Triumphs, 2 and 4 wheel versions, eye candy.

My first car was a '57 MGA. Nice car but no power and broke down all the time.
Next a '59 TR3A, replaced the MGA, restored in 72, totaled by a "former"
friend in 73. I sure miss that car.

Next came along a 63 TR4, rust bucket. Lasted a few years. Had the engine from
the totaled 59. Sold shortly after .... marriage.

Unless I get a larger garage, that will be it for me.

Bob

===     http://www.vtr.org