Re: [TR] Forgot

To: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Forgot
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 16:38:13 -0500
On Saturday 25 November 2006 03:54 pm, Eureka Saws Co, Inc. wrote:
> The adult content has to do with not wanting your kids to see this and
> realize what an idiot there father is.
> Alex

Alex,

DId you just forget about the reverse lift? Hmm, one of the 1st things I
learned about Triumphs back in the 60's. The TR4 owners handbook mentions the
lift and pull back sequence.

As far as the door, yes there seems to be a bit of flex there. Not as strong
as you would like between the doors. I guess a hard top would help.

But if you had the car supported at the frame, I am not sure why that affected
the door alignment if all the body bolts are tight.

This doesnt seem to be quite the problem on the TR4 mounted on or off the
frame. The passenger door went in almost perfect 1st try. Now the drivers
door is not quite right. No flex, as in the TR3 but it will need some shims
at the hinges. That is tomorrow's project.

Bob

===     http://www.vtr.org