[TR] '71 Stag for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] '71 Stag for sale
From: Jeff <jefflee77@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 10:08:24 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Hello Listers,

I have become friends with a gentleman that works at a local auto parts house.
He told me recently that he is putting his '71 Stag up for sale. He would like
to sell it for parts, but will take offers on the car "as is". This is what I
know:

1971 Stag, original V8, 4 speed w/elec OD, 71,000 miles.

He described a problem with the head, and doesn't think he will ever have the
time to "get it going again".

If you are interested or have questions, contact him in South Carolina.
(upstate)

                    Jerry Weaver
                   864-246-3391

               jerry.weaver1@att.net

NFI, just helping the Triumph blood line to keep pumping.

Jeff Lee
'63 TR4 CT 21244 L

http://jeffstr4.bravehost.com

===     http://www.vtr.org