[TR] Auto Part Stores

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Auto Part Stores
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 20:01:44 -0500
As I slowly go through the TBI conversion, I find myself making frequent
trips to the Auto Parts store....usually NAPA but occasionally Advance Auto
which is closer to me. I prefer NAPA for a couple of reasons: they know car
parts (and don't wear cute little uniforms) and Rick Patton (TBI Conversion
Guru) owns 2 NAPA stores and tells me the part numbers to request! So
anyhow.... I'm driving by Advance Auto and decide to run in for some Hylomar
so I can put the gasket and sending unit back on my gas tank. I'm looking
through all the Permatex stuff but can't find any Hylomar. So I ask the kid
(in the cute uniform) where the Hylomar is..... HUH? What's that..... so I
explain....... Hey Joe.... We got any Hylomar? HUH.... what's that?
Sheesh..... off to NAPA and picked up my Hylomar! Longer drive but less
aggravation.

Hope everyone has a great holiday!

Bob

Bob Danielson