RE: [TR] Hylomar

To: "Peter Arakelian" <peterara@msn.com>, "Listers"
Subject: RE: [TR] Hylomar
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 23:27:10 -0800
> In truth, Permatex has stopped carrying tubes of Hylomar.  I was able to find
> a source for 1.5 oz tubes from a different supplier for the same price as the
> 1 oz tubes of Permatex.  Check the Moss web site, 221-556.
> Sorry for the plug, but you don't need to panic or hoard the stuff.

Gotta ask, Peter, is that by any chance "real" Hylomar, rather than the modified
"Hylomar HPF" that Permatex sold ?

I've heard the real stuff is readily available in the UK ... was planning to
have a friend bring me back some next year.  But if I can get it from Moss ...

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org