Re: [TR] UNCALCULATABLE REASONS FOR OWNERSHIP

To: Dave1massey@cs.com
Subject: Re: [TR] UNCALCULATABLE REASONS FOR OWNERSHIP
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 17:07:17 -0500
On Wednesday 27 December 2006 04:42 pm, Dave1massey@cs.com wrote:
> In a message dated 12/27/2006 12:44:01 PM Central Standard Time,
>
> david.brister@wanadoo.fr writes:
> > I'm surprised that nobody has come up with INEXPLICABLE!
>
> Too erudite.
>
> Hope everyone had a happy Winter Solstice.  I, for one, am relieved that
> the days are getting longer.  I'd hate to think what would happen if the
> trend toward shorter days was permanent.
>
> Dave

Dave and list,

I always mark this day as the start of Spring. In my mind as long as the days
are getting longer, Winter is on its way out and I can look forward to
running in the light vs. the dark. And soon I will be able to get the bikes
and cars out of hibernation.

I ran at 3:30 yesterday and due to the clouds, it was a bit dark when I
arrived back home.

I really dred Nov. and Dec.

Bob

===     http://www.vtr.org