[TR] 2007 Triumph List Calendar

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] 2007 Triumph List Calendar
From: "Kurtis J." <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 07:24:55 -0600
Well guys... I'm a little embarrassed by the delays in getting this
out to you (and in the quality of the final product).  I had hoped to
make this year's calendar better than last year's, but I ran into a
problem.  I no longer have access to the full version of Adobe PDF,
and had to rely on a free "print to PDF" program to generate the final
PDF file.  I tried several, and they all produced unacceptable results
on several of the pictures.  I don't understand why, and despite all
of my experimenting, I was unable to make things better for a few of
the pictures.

Therefore, I'm presenting the calendar in MS Word format as well as
the PDF file.  Both are a little over 2 MB in size.

Here are the links:

http://pages.suddenlink.net/bmca/2007_Calendar/2007_Triumph_List_Calendar.doc
http://pages.suddenlink.net/bmca/2007_Calendar/2007_Triumph_List_Calendar.pdf

Again, I apologize for the lack of time I eventually had to devote to
this.  Next year I promise to get a little better organized.

The voting was close... there were 4 photos that tied for 13th place
(1 vote behind the 12th place finisher).

Enjoy, and everyone have a Happy New Year!

--
Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas

===     http://www.vtr.org