RE: [TR] Parts Tumbler

To: "'Roger Elliott'" <elliottr@rmi.net>, "'Triumphs'"
Subject: RE: [TR] Parts Tumbler
From: "sherman" <cm.sherman@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 09:42:21 -0500
I like Eastwood for some specialty tools and supplies, but for common stuff
they are way too over-priced. Take the tumble for example...

Cabelas, a outdoor supplier (terrific merchant, great gear), carriers one of
the best tumblers on the market: Lyman 1200 Pro Tumbler for $49.99. I have
this model and it has been terrific - Large, relatively quiet and reliable,
at more than half the price of other. These tumbles are used for cleaning
cartridge cases. I used walnut shells with a polishing compound with good
results - rusty nuts and bolts come out clean and shinny.

Check out
http://www.cabelas.com
http://www.lymanproducts.com/lymanproducts/tumbler.htm

NFI