[TR] Triumph List Grill Badges.

To: "'Triumph list'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Triumph List Grill Badges.
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 20:32:23 -0700
Folks,

It is getting very close to the time when I will have to spring for the
production quantity of the grill badges.

So far I have had 18 people send in their money leaving 30 who have said
they want one or more outstanding.

I have also ordered an additional 25 that are not yet spoken for.  I was
prepared to fund that many so that people who missed out on the earlier
discussions will have the opportunity to get one without having to wait for
another production run.

So for you who have not yet sent in your money, please do so immediately.

Others how would like to get in on this production please contact me and I
will send all the details off list.

Thanks to all those who have already ponied up.

Regards,

Joe Curry

===     http://www.vtr.org