[TR] Legal

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Legal
From: "fred thomas" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 13:47:32 -0500
Back about 15 years ago as I was finishing-up my resto I had a bad problem at
a local front-end shop, went to court and told the judge it was a ground up
nuts and bolts complete resto, handed the judge a picture of a bare frame he
quickly blurted out, "My Gosh Thats A T/R 3", I had one in College", needless
to say the shop was charged and I received what I had asked for, nothing like
a judge being a previous T/R owner to hear your case, how sweet it was. "FT"

===     http://www.vtr.org