[TR] Carb question for TR6 owners

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Carb question for TR6 owners
From: robertrudolphi@netscape.net
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 15:37:11 -0500
 Hi Team,

I have a friend who has a 70 Lotus Elan and he was thinking of changing from
the Strombergs to: 2 X 45 MCHH Weber Conversion Triumph TR-6 See link below
http://www.webercarbsdirect.com/product_p/wk165.htm

It is to a new carb offered by Weber that is a direct replacement for the
Strombergs on TR6's and Elans. He asked me to post it as a question to any TR6
owner groups to see if anyone has tried them yet and get their feedback.

Thank you,

Robert Rudolphi
74 TR6
Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam
and email virus protection.

===     http://www.vtr.org