[TR] Moto Lita wheel users.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Moto Lita wheel users.
From: "tom white" <tswhitez123@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 08:51:19 +0000
Having just rebuilt my entire steering system I came upon an anomally in my
Moto Lita hub.  I am using hte hub on a TR4 steering shaft.  While test
driving I noticed a looseness in the steering wheel.  Upon inspection I
found that the Moto Lita hub does not cover the full length of the splines
on the TR4 steering shaft.  When I disassembled the shaft originally there
was no form of washer between the nut and the hub so I reassembled it the
same way.  Now I have corrected the problem of looseness by drilling out a
washer to the diameter of the spline shaft and placing it between the hub
and the nut.

Best regards,
Tom

The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes is here.  Get all the scoop.
http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/?icid=nctagline2

===     http://www.vtr.org