[TR] Global Warning

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Global Warning
From: <jimmuller@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 12:16:43 -0500 (EST)
Curt said:
> There are plenty of airbags on tv and
> the radio hashing over those issues

How true.  I'd like to deviate from the subject of Triumphs just long enough to
point out that the operative word in that quote is "airbags".  Indeed, it is an
airbag-ish subject.  Airbags rarely contribute anything useful, which is why
intelligent discussion between reasonable people should be encouraged.  The
operative words in that last sentence are "intelligent" and "reasonable".  One
would also think that "informed" is a prerequisite.  Perhaps this is not the
place for an airbag replacement (my GT6 doesn't have an airbag), but given that
we are all reasonable and somewhat technically-knowledgeable, it should
certainly be possible without inciting a cyberspace riot.

"Roseanna, it's not global warning.  It's global warming."

"Huh?  What?  Oh, that's very different.  Nevermind."
--
Jim Muller

===     http://www.vtr.org