Re: [TR] Reputable Chrome Plater?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Reputable Chrome Plater?
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 14:53:58 EST
In NE Ohio you have Custom Chrome in Grafton for the Super Rich.  I  believe
they have 3 grades with Sky High pricing.  Never used them but I  have been
told that the quality can't be surpassed.  I use Ernie at Portage  Plating in
Streetsboro when I can find him or he has not been shut down by  EPA.  He is a
trip.  You just lay down your parts and as he walks  around he will say fithy,
fithy, seventie five, hundred and so forth.  His  quality is not great but
very acceptable for Triumphs.
Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org