[TR] Aerosol Clogging Conclusion

To: list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Aerosol Clogging Conclusion
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 12:49:44 -0500
        The hunting season for spray cans is still open (although it is closed
for
deer) so I let that clogged-up zinc filled Weld-Thru Primer Aerosol have it
this morning.  My 30-06 made that carcass into an instant science project!
One could see everything as it's side was blown open from top to bottom.  The
clogged up tube looked quilty as-charged.
        Unfortunatly, by the time I settled down from my 'hunter's excitement'
(it
had only taken one shot to bring it down!), the paint had almost dried-up.  I
did manage to brush on several strokes.
        I had two or three empty plastic milk jugs surrounding (or trapping) my
prey.
There was little chance she'd get away.  The top jug blew twenty feet in the
air!
        Now, as we joke around the campfire, we've decided to go into town and
buy
sonar detectors for those little varmint hairspray cloggies.  Nothing's out of
my reach (or out of my rifle's scope!)

The Rifleman Paul

===     http://www.vtr.org