Re: [TR] Sway Bar

To: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Sway Bar
From: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 18:17:30 -0800
I don't think my car has any hands, maybe a few arms...:-)  To me, it seemed
that before the sway bar (front only) I kinda had to horse it around
corners, after the sway bar was installed, it would just drive around. It
seems to have taken out the understeer with just the front bar, . Just made
it easier to drive, even when not racing ;-)
Bob

===     http://www.vtr.org