re: [TR] tr4 suspension

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: [TR] tr4 suspension
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 01:11:55 EST
I was told you can lower your front TR4 suspension an inch or two by
switching the stock LOWER A-arms from one side of the car to the other while
flipping
the offset trunnion socket positions over to enable lowered height. I've seen
it done on a car at the Dixon Brit Meet (CA) and owner told me it was fairly
straightforward. I don't know what he did regarding springs though.
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74

5)I read somewhere that you can reverse the upper a arm, therby
lowering the car. Is this something worth doing?

===     http://www.vtr.org