Re: [TR] Powder Coat curing ovens

To: "Dave Connitt" <dconnitt@fuse.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Powder Coat curing ovens
From: Ted <triumph66@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 09:49:57 -0500
JPW's 333KD model - http://www.jpwdesign.com/333KD.html

is Eastwood's 3ft x 3ft x 3ft Bench Model
http://www.eastwoodco.com/jump.jsp?itemID=16409&itemType=PRODUCT

Eastwood wants $4700.  I would guess that JPW wlll sell it for around $3800
- $3900

Then all we need is someone to centralize all the lists PC needs:))

--
T.L.L.
1966 TR4A CTC 73139 LO

===     http://www.vtr.org