Re: [TR] TR6 on PI

To: <Pmschuessor@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 on PI
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 17:41:08 -0000
> List,, I have my 6 up and running on Lucas PI.  It runs great I cannot
> wait
> to drive it, it sounds very healthy.

Hey, great! Someone's gone down the Lucas route. Well done Paul for doing
the conversion. If you've got the head, cam and distributor from an
injection car, you won't be disappointed at the performance either :) That
said, remember the Lucas system doesn't like altitude as there's no altitude
compensator on the metering unit, so this will probably limit you to driving
no more than above 3000ft a.s.l.

>Malcolm at Prestige in the UK is  awesome check out his website.

He's one of the nicest guys I've met in the UK parts scene - and you should
see the business he runs with his brother. Superbly equipped and clean
enough to do brain surgery on a human rather than an engine management
system.

Enjoy your new toy

Jonmac

===     http://www.vtr.org