[TR] Alternator Conversion and Overdrive

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Alternator Conversion and Overdrive
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 12:58:20 +0000
As I wrote yesterday, I completed an alternator conversion in my TR3A.  Used
the Dan Masters instructions.  Everything works fine.

...Except....

On my way to work this morning, flipped the overdrive switch on, and got
nothing.

I particularly wonder if it doesn't have something to do with soldering the
little yellow and yellow/green wires together. Or because I bypassed the yellow
wire with an 8 gauge from the alternator, did I lose the power feed to the
overdrive circuit?

I'll be digging out my wiring schematics tonight when I get home, but wondered
if anyone else had btdt, and had the solution in hand?

Thanks, everyone.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A (TS 58667
New Hampshire

===     http://www.vtr.org