Re: [TR] Part needed

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Part needed
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 00:08:03 +0000
> It seems that the hood
> was on the garage floor when my friend's wife got home from work and as you
> guessed, drove over the hood!
> If anyone has an extra hood or knows of a good one that is available, please
> come back to me and I will put you in touch with Keith.

Jim, hoods are one of the most commonly available body parts available on
E-Bay.  Cheap prices and probably local to you.  If he's doing a frame off,
Keith has plenty of time to source one.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire, where had my father REALLY known about the facts of life, he
wouldn't have wasted time talking about some randy buzzing bee and birds mating
in springtime, he would have told me instead about New England weather.
...Rain yesterday, and last week my 13 year old was 10 yards from a tree when
it was burst by lightning.

===     http://www.vtr.org