Re: [TR] arb rebuild

To: KingR44916@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] arb rebuild
From: jeffn@msystech.com
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 14:50:58 +0000
 Both Joe and Jeff are excellent. They really know carbs in and out. Jeff did
a special job for me last month and I was completely satisfied. But, first,
can you define by what you mean by not being able to idle? I assume you mean
that the engine cuts out. If that's the case, it could be various causes all
the way from an easy adjustment of the idle screw to a torn bypass valve
gasket. In any case, when you get the carbs back, you'll need a Unison
($10-$15) to balance the carbs. And, if you're really enthusiastic, you might
want a mixture adjustment tool, since your needles are adjustable.

Jeff N.
'72 TR6

===     http://www.vtr.org