Re: [TR] Georgia more progressive than California?

To: "'list Triumph'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Georgia more progressive than California?
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 17:28:00 -0700
>     The Rulebook seems to say that lights (?) need to be from
> 16" to 30" high (and my gas cap is 36" off the ground!).  I
> can't even find mention of 'rollbars'.  Am I reading things wrong?

Just a WAG (I have no idea of the laws in Georgia), but I would guess that
you must have at least two stop lamps that meet that rule.  However, you may
have additional lamps in other places.  So as long as you keep the originals
functional, you should have no problem.

Rules in CA are basically that the primary two stop lamps must be between
15" and 72" from the road.  Additional lamps can be basically anywhere.

> Is Georgia more progressive than California?

Depends entirely on your definition of progressive.  In many ways, I
consider the People's Republic of California to be rather repressive <g>

Randall