[TR] Triumph parts on ebay

To: Triumph List <Triumphs@Autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Triumph parts on ebay
From: William McLeod <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 18:58:46 -0700
In a burst of shameless self-promotion, now that I am back from the east
coast, I have put and am putting on some rare and no longer available
NOS parts, including a reversing lamp for the TR4 (original option), a
couple of flamethrower NOS lights (not up yet) and various other items.
Keep an eye out! I am slightlyclassics on ebay. Thanks, apologies and
all that stuff. Bill
Slightly Classics
Tucson, AZ