[TR] TR3 metal pipe to bottom radiator hose

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3 metal pipe to bottom radiator hose
From: "Mike Denman" <mikedenman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 08:38:09 -0700
A couple of dumb questions.... The metal pipe that goes to the bottom radiator
hose on a TR3. My old pipe had rusted until a hole appeared so I ordered a new
one from Moss. The new one is longer than the old one so the first question
is; is the new pipe the correct length and the old pipe was cut for what ever
reason by the previous owner or does the new pipe need to be trimmed? I
haven't actually tried the new pipe on the car yet to see what the length
looks like installed. Also, I assume that the bend in the pipe goes toward the
bottom, correct?
Mike Denman