[TR] Maintenance book.

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Maintenance book.
From: tom white <tswhitez123@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 14:26:32 +0000
I have been considering the purchase of a Jag XJ-S.  In my research I found a
free book at www.jaglovers.com, which is downloadable for free, that details
the maintenance problems and the proper fixes for the V-12 engine.  This book
has been compiled from the archives of the V-12 engine list.  It is a
comprehensive anthology of almost everything that can go wrong with the car.
The book is 736 pages long.

Why doesn't someone on this list (Randall) author a similar work for
Triumphs?

Best regards,
Tom