Re: [TR] TR3 tire recommendations?

To: "ray@raysmg.com" <ray@raysmg.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 tire recommendations?
From: Ted <triumph66@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 23:11:31 -0400
Actually they are made in Holland were the Vredestein is based.  I run them,
too.  Great tires.  I run them on all my cars.  You might be confusing them
with Nokian tires that are indeed Scandanavian (Helsinki, Finland), Nokian
and the company's rubber business were the forerunner to the Nokia cell
phones.  Nokian does, as any nothern-tier resident will attest, make great
snow tires.

Page 2 of Nokian's 2006 annual report annual sports a nice b/w of an MGA.
http://www.nokiantyres.com/files/nkr/Vuosikertomukset_eng/NR_vsk_2006_eng_netti.pdf

HTH, Ted

--
T.L.L.