Re: [TR] tri metal bearings

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] tri metal bearings
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 22:55:42 -0700
> Fred just politely pointed out to me that its "County" not
> "Country"! I will have to try my web search again. I bet that
> it makes a significant difference. :-[

Likely you still won't find any association between County and King; but
that doesn't mean it doesn't happen.  County buys parts from many sources
(not even always the same source for the same part); puts them in their own
boxes (usually) and resells them to retailers.  King actually makes
bearings.

Randall