Re: [TR] Update 3 Changing oil to full synthetic

To: <thenicholls@verizon.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Greg Perry"
Subject: Re: [TR] Update 3 Changing oil to full synthetic
From: "Skip Gurnee" <skip47@powernet.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 15:47:35 -0700
Craig H. Nicholls wrote:
> Does anyone have a recommendation for a non-synthetic, non-blend
conventional
> oil that is 20W50 that you can buy locally?

There's a long article discussing the recent changes in oil additives,
particular emphasis on ZDDP:
http://www.lnengineering.com/oil.html
The article includes a list where you can compare almost any oil you can
name.  BradPenn oil looks pretty good; it's the old Kendall green.  My
"local" dealer is about an hour's drive away, but in Nevada, everything's an
hour away.
Skip Gurnee.
64 TR4
65 TR4A