Re: [TR] What happened here???

To: <dkspence@telus.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] What happened here???
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 17:35:36 -0700
> Can anyone explain why a response I posted on Sept 25 only shows up
> today, Oct 6th, way past having a context??

The usual explanation for that is that the list server had some sort of
problem, and held the message awaiting moderator intervention.  In this
particular case, I would guess that the message exceeded the length limit.

I am glad MJB decided to let it go through, though.  And that you posted it.
Thanks, Don.  Thanks, Mark.

Randall