[TR] Rear Toe - Spitfire

To: "zoboherald@aol.com" <zoboherald@aol.com>,
Subject: [TR] Rear Toe - Spitfire
From: Bob Berger <bberger720@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 10:59:17 -0500
Andy,

I hope to have time this weekend to check out the extent of the rust. I'll
see if the reinforcing bracket that holds the radius rod has been eaten away
and see if this repair needs to be made before the car is returned to the
road.  I'm very concerned if this is a safety issue.

I'm sure I'll have more questions once I get a good look.

Bob Berger
78 Spitfire