Re: [TR] American Silverstone Magnesium Wheel Question

To: wsteinman@pogolaw.com, "triumphs list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] American Silverstone Magnesium Wheel Question
From: "Tomislav Marincic" <tomislav.marincic@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 20:29:44 -0400
Bill,

Check to see if your fake knockoffs are RH or LH thread. If RH, I may still
have some cheesy gold-colored 2-eared knockoffs that fit. Years ago, I bought
the last 30 or so from a closeout at "Mr Lugnuts" for my TR250, before I
discovered that it had 3 LH thread wheels. The gold ones are not original, but
they could probably be chromed. If I still have them, you can have them for the
price of postage.

Let me know. Tom

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes" Henry David Thoreau

http://www.triumphowners.com/735