Re: [TR] '09 VTR Announcement at Tfest also '07 SEVTR

To: "'Triumph Email List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] '09 VTR Announcement at Tfest also '07 SEVTR
From: "Carl TR" <cfmtr3a@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 13:54:57 -0500
AT the rate I am going - my rebuild may (emphasize) MAY be done by then.
Much slower going back together than I thought it would.   but talk about a
trip.... 3000+ miles and that is only one way....
(figuring I would do some site seeing or visit relatives or get lost or...)

Also as much as I would like to go... I think I'll put the $600+ it would
cost to go to SEVTR into the project.   Maybe next year...