[TR] VTR 2007 SE & Triumph Trans America

To: Triumph Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] VTR 2007 SE & Triumph Trans America
From: "Glenn A. Merrell" <StagByTriumph@tscusa.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 20:32:13 -0600
To the event planners at VTRSE 2007 - would any of you be willing to
present the Power Point presentation on the Triumph Trans America 2009
Charity Run at the Awards Banquet?  The presentation is self
explanatory, I have it ready to email, and I or John can review it in a
few minutes on the phone.

Email to stagbytriumph@tscusa.org, Skype to stagbytriumph, or call me at
303-665-6040 (h) or 303-817-8559 cell.

Thanks!

--
Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)