Re: [TR] Grinding aluminum

To: "Darrell Walker" <darrellw@ipns.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Grinding aluminum
From: "David Brister" <david.brister@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 12:15:36 +0200
I was taught that before using a file on aluminium you rubbed chalk over the
teeth. We used to use a card with stiff wire bristles (I think it was called
a file card) to clean the file afterwards.
I still do this and it works well.
Did'nt post earlier as it was all about ally and grinding wheels. (Not
recommended back then)

Better late than never.

David Brister.

--
It has removed 5654 spam emails to date.