[TR] California Wild Fires

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] California Wild Fires
From: FGFO1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 19:47:28 EDT
I have fire all around me it seems. But non about to run me over.
Houses about a mile from me where evacuated last night. There kinda in the
rural area.
IM in a nice lush green heavily watered area and don't think ill be in
trouble.
Other than finding my way home around closed down freeways. 15 freeway closed
north of where I work and one exit short of where I want to get off to go
south to home!
god bless all those in trouble
and thanks for thinking of us Bob
Frank Fisher
TR3 TS41366L, of which would be a shame to loose after all the work iv done!
laugh