Re: [TR] Hemmings & $225K Healey

To: 75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [TR] Hemmings & $225K Healey
From: zoboherald@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 23:02:58 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Danielson <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>

...Healeys...a factory prototype (http://tinyurl.com/2mtoo4)
listed for $225,000. And I think that's one ugly front end....

==AM==

Wow, that IS a thoroughly unattractive car. OK, it's UGLY! But at least
now we know what Healeys might have looked like if Chrysler's Virgil
Exner had left that company and moved to England...or what could happen
if a 3000 and a Humber Super Snipe crashed into each other....

(And some people think the Triumph Sports 6 is ugly; go figure!)

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>