[TR] 185x70x15 Tires

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] 185x70x15 Tires
From: A Daniel Cronin <adcronin@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 17:37:37 -0700 (PDT)
AM trying to locate source for 185 x 70 x 15 black wall radial tires for the
5.5" alloy rims that will be supporting my reworked TR2.  The reason for this
size is it almost exactly matches the diameter of the original 155/165's used
on these cars  (25.2").  I have tried the web sites for Firestone, Kuhmos,
Vredensteins, Coker, BF Goodrich, Michelin (they have one, XWX, but it is
$301.00 each!), and Bridgestone and have not had much luck.  Lots of 65 profile
tires but not anything I found in 70 series.
  Dan

Planning & Development Services
A. Daniel Cronin
248 761-2673