[TR] TR3: doing away w/ sealer plates?

To: "list Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR3: doing away w/ sealer plates?
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 22:29:37 -0400
Is this added ventilation coming from that 2" hole on both sides, that is on
each side footwell panel and above you knee)?  The one that allows access to
the rearmost fender to scuttle bolt?

'never driven my TR3',
Paul Dorsey   60 TR3

> > I mean technically, all the cold-moist-air is still on the outside
> > of the footwell side, isin't it?
>
> Might be different on the later bodies, but on the pre-60K ones, that cold
> air blows right into your lap.
>
> Randall

AHAH!  So THAT finally explains the sand that covers my trousers after I've
driven the car!