Re: [TR] Engine noise B-25

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Engine noise B-25
From: "Nolan" <foxtrapper@aceweb.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 11:36:21 -0500
Every year or two the B-17 and a B-25 come to the airport near me.  It's
heavenly, as I'm on their flight path, and for a few days I get a bomber
flying low over my house every couple of hours, even through the night.

The first year was the best, as they were extremely low.  I was running
around like a nut-case, having never seen the likes of this before, and
managed to catch one of their attention.  The pilot of the B-25 leaned out
of the window to wave at me as he passed by.

http://www.vtr.org

http://www.team.net/donate.html

Triumphs@autox.team.net