[TR] cap and rotor advice

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] cap and rotor advice
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 00:13:13 +0000
The list has seen innumerable mentions of unreliable rotors.  But one thing I
don't remember seeing is advice on where the best rotors are from?  ISTR that
the small brown rotors have given me no trouble, while I also STR that the
small black ones failed once or twice.
Is there a source for guaranteed quality out there?  Not to drag a debate
around our otherwise superb array of parts suppliers into the list, feel free
to e-mail me offline.
Thank you, everyone.
Terry Smith, '59 TR3A (TS 58667 is sleeping with frozen tootsies and will take
a major resconstruct of the alternator conversion before going back on the road
this spring).
New Hampshire

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net