Re: [TR] Who else got car parts for Christmas?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Who else got car parts for Christmas?
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 14:07:23 +0000
Restoration here is done, but I did receive 5 hours of Click and Clack Car Talk
shows on CD, including the one entitled "Doesn't somebody screen these calls?"
Apparently they are called upon to diagnose dog behavior and whatnot, not just
car issues.
Hmmm...do you think they may be able to help solve my 13 year old's basketball
team's problem with inbounding a pass against a full-court press?
Jack stands, maybe?
Terry Smith, '59 TR3A (TS 58667)
New Hampshire (buried in snow)

http://www.vtr.org