Re: [TR] [6pack] [Fot] Racing Goodies for Sale

To: johnehorton@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [TR] [6pack] [Fot] Racing Goodies for Sale
From: cm.sherman@verizon.net
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 10:46:52 +0000
I am reluctant to reply but do so simply to close this matter, not to fuel this
debate. All these points of view are valid. A simple short call to action (FYI
with NFI) broadcast occasionally is always welcomed, especially when the cause
is noble or benefits the community at large. And while it is easy to hit
"delete" - when I received a second Goodies email, listing first a 72 Midget
and then 79 MGB - I was expecting a "part 3" email.

Mu apologies for wasting your time, suggesting to the list we adhere to
team.net policies, and any difficulty caused to Gary - he's a good guy - not
foul, no harm.

Corey 'chilled' Sherman

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net