Re: [TR] Exceptional TR3A on eBay

To: oliver <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Exceptional TR3A on eBay
From: Ted <triumph66@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 12:53:57 -0500
I'll be down that way on the 19th, but to pick up some good wine in DE and
MD, but not to look at what looks to be a very nice restore, but not quite
the original patina item described.

What's interesting is the license plate, an older DE plate made from
ceramic.  It's a real DE thing, where plate #1 is passed to successive
Governors.  The DuPonts and other car crazies with tons of money have some
of very low number DE ceramic plates on their antique, vintage, and classic
cars.

That writing is a bit "over the top" to put it lightly,

Ted
State College, PA

--
T.L.L.