[TR] Never saw this before

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Never saw this before
From: "Alex" <ambritts@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 18:40:28 -0400
Has anyone ever saw one intake manifold on a TR3A (59) run cold enough to
collect condensation. This is happening on my front SU. Would a lack of gas
cause this. It appears that the car is not supplying enough as my glass fuel
filter runs with a small stream (at times). I am thinking fuel pump. Took the
top off last week to look at the diaphragm. All looked good. No tears, rips,
etc. Very pliable. Any ideas appreciated.
Alex Manzo
59 TR3A
72 TR6

http://www.vtr.org